Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

FYI - Free Shipping from NaturalZing

newbienewbie Raw Newbie

In case you’re interested, NaturalZing.com is offering free shipping on Memorial Day only.

Comments

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I got that email too – I am ordering a bunch of stuff! :)

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I got the email too – awesome!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

what’s good to order. most of the stuff seems like things i can get at my health food store. any recommendations for “special things”?

pianissima – I like to order from them because they normally will have deals on bulk things. Their cacao is often on sale – cacao nibs at the WF near me is unbelievable expensive for only 8 oz. They have some Maca products I haven’t seen before anywhere else.

If you are not into superfoods, I guess maybe it wouldn’t be worth it for you? I got some goji berry extract from them last time which is nice to use in smoothies.

I am going to ordering maca, cacao, pink salt, MSM. My bf likes quinoa and the red is normally hard to find and they have some organic red so I am going to try that too.

Sometimes they have deals on the raw olives and it is so much cheaper than David Wolfes site. As is the Barini olive oil – cheaper than what the WF sells it for.

They also have things like Organic raw Oats and Purple Corn kernels (if you are looking for that stuff)

If you got the the email you can also get a free gift if you spend over fifty dollars. I am getting the chocolate rocks!

They have chocolate rocks? Well that certinly sounds delicious. Checking it out right now.

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Wooohooooo!!! I got my free shipping! I really appreciate the heads up because I’ve never bought from there before, or any raw online store for that matter. And if it wasn’t for the free shipping I wouldn’t have bought anything at all (money is tight). I’m excited :-) And thanks again!

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

NEWBIE - Thanks for posting this. I placed my order yesterday and received the free shipping, plus the Maca Powder I purchased was on sale.

QUEENFLUFF - Thanks for posting on the other site about the differences in Maca. I followed up with some inquiry myself and ordered the red maca.

Mediating – I ordered the Red Maca too – I kept going back and forth about the white and the red.

I spent too much money but I got a lot of good stuff! too bad by the time I receive it I might be doing the MC so I will have to wait to use it all!

RawKidChef – I have had the Chocolate rocks before and they are pretty good (esp if you make them like a chocolate sauce – I had chocolate covered strawberries) – I ended up getting the Milk Thistle Seeds instead because I wanted something for my kidney. I got some cacao too though!

Milk thistle seeds! What do they taste like?

I have no idea what they taste like – this is my first time! I read that they are bitter but I will let ya know! I plan to grind them and put them in my smoothies so i can’t taste them. I guess you can just chew on them if you want to though. :)

Oh, that sounds interesting. I think I’ve seen milk thistle plants that were soft and had some sort of mushy substance inside, it’s hard to describe. I might end up ordering some too! Thanks!

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I just received several pounds of highly oxidized(rancid)pecans from them. I suspect the problem lies with their distributor but it is no excuse as the nuts should have been looked at before they were sent to me. I did call and complain before I sent them back and got a bit of an argument. Since I’ve spent time harvesting pecans and walnuts, I know better than to take any nonsense but I am down about this because I know lots of young people are working very hard and spending their money at these stores.

I am only buying nuts from Raw From the Farm from now on.

Alix1962 – Ew, that sounds bad. I haven’t ordered nuts from them before. I normally just buy mine in the store or at the farmers market even if they aren’t truely raw. I remember once I got some truely raw cashews from David Wolfes store and I soaked them to make my raw sour cream and it just turned out awful! It all weird tasting. I am sure the cashews were bad. So I never ordered those again.

I haven’t had problems with any other products I have ordered from them. It has mostly been cacao and other superfoods though. They were all very fresh.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I think I remember someone talking about the cashews, was that you? I always remembered that!:-)

Yes, that was probably me – under my recipe for Raw Sour Cream. :)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I got my order in yesterday, but I am on the MC so I can’t try them for a while. I got some Hemp with E3Live, Hemp with flex, 2 hemp sprouting bags, Red Maca, and free milk thistle. I hate getting my order in and not being able to try it right away, but it will be here when I end the cleanse.

I also just got my first of three different planters in yesterday so I can start my home gardening. This is the only that requires assembly so I will start on it tomorrow. It is like Christmas around here. :)