food for life products

i used to love FFL products, like their manna bread and sprouted corn and sprouted WW tortillas.

on the packages it says that these foods are made from sprouted grains and then cooked at very low temperatures. they definitely do not appear to have actually been baked. they don’t have any additives or nasty stuff in them; just sprouted grains and maybe some sprouted seeds and fruits in the manna breads.

i’m really missing my corn tortillas and struggling with my transition to raw. i can’t afford to make raw corn tortillas from fresh corn all the time. (also, corn is not in season.) i’m wondering if anyone uses these products and believes them to be “borderline” raw and therefore somewhat acceptable to someone who doesn’t eat 100%. i can’t find out exactly what temperature they use in preparing their foods. i know that i can make my own manna bread and i intend to do so. it’s primarily the corn tortillas that i’d like to use, though the manna bread will be a great transition food for my partner and kids.

thanks! chandelle

Comments

• I love their corn tortillas! I know they are not raw but if your gonna eat something not raw they are one of the better things you can eat in my opinion.They are a great transition food. I don’t have a dehydrator so when I need something “dry” I like them I try to limit the amount I eat but I still eat them.