bisphosphonates being advertised as prophylactics for breast cancer, a new evil from Big Pharma and

TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Has anyone seen the commercials and advertisements on television and newspapers that are now touting bisphosphonates as a good prophylactic for breast cancer?! There is little to non of the very real dangers of this given to patients. It is disgusting.

Is there no end to the sheer greed of American physicians and Big Pharma?

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I saw a commercial recommending one of these products and the preventin of breast cancer this morning. Attorneys are already starting to secure clients who have been injured by the side effects of these drugs, including those that develop Dead Jaw Syndrome.

The government is accelerating the approval of these drugs without adequate testing and the testing standards for efficacy have been significantly lowered in the past several years. Corporate greed prevails again over the health concerns of people. It really sucks.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Awful. And it makes me realize just how closely involved many of our Congressmen are in this evil.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

so glad i don’t watch tv.

i actually forgot people took drugs until i started getting dizzy the other day (there was construction going on below my yoga studio and guess who has the most sensitive nose in the room since she’s raw?). someone told me to take a tylenol, and i was like “what, why would i do that?”