Please help!.. vaccination..

ajchanterajchanter Raw Newbie

Hello!.. :D

Im a 14 year old raw vegan living between the UK and France (been raw for about half a year, vegan for around a year) – i am currently eating a very simple diet consisting of mostly greens and salad fruit.. plus some sweet fruit for cals – no fat from unwhole products (oils, ect)) and i would like to ask for your point of views and for help on .. vaccinations!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!!

Basically, im due to have a reboost vaccination for Rubbella and Mumps, plus a Tetanus booster.

Since i am vegan as well as raw, i certainly do not want to use/wear/eat/ect anything that has animals producs in or animal testing, ect…

So, what i have just read in Get Fresh Magazine! magazine totally shocked me.. To start with this is what the ingredients of the

Rubella and Mumps vaccine:

‘Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolyzed GELATINE. Medium: human diploid cells (originating from human foetal tissue)

Antibiotics such as gentamicin are an ingredient of vaccines used to reduce the inevitable bacterial contamination coming from the mediums and cultures of animal and human (cadaver and foetal) blood, albumin or tissues used in the vaccine production. However this does not provide protection from the viruses The presence of animal tissues can trigger a host of autoimmune disease reactions’

Personnally, to mee these ingedients just sound WRONG and i really dont want to put them in my body!! – how are these ingridients going to rid us of diseases???

Here is another disturbing section from the Get Fresh! magazine:

‘Vaccines are manufacted using an array of animal and human tissue including foetal calf blood, chick embryo fluid, monkey kidney cells and human human diploid cells which are derived from aborted human foetuses.’

:( .. MONKEY kidney cells?? Oh no.. does this mean they do animal testing.. like put monkey in cages?? :( :(

On top of reading a whole lot of info stating that vaccinations could actually be really unhealthy, i am now extremly concered as they contain icky animals ingredients… plus i am really woried that theyve been tested on animals :( ... everything that i am strickly against!! :(

What do you guys think!!??

Well, i am now totally against them and really wouldn’t like to have one, however, i know that my mum wouldnt allow it! :( What do i do!?

Comments

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I had no idea aborted babies were used.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i personally feel that the whole medical and pharmaceutical industry is a tangled web we’ve woven, making ourselves sick from industrial pollution and poor nutrition, and convincing ourselves that the way out is through some third party potion… and so on and so on until no one can see the beginning anymore.

my parents bought into the ruse and i have unfortunately been vaccinated. but i’ll never do it again EVER. i didn’t know any of that and it is really sick.

if you don’t have to, i would do some deep soul-searching about it and decide whether or not you need it.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i’m sure the only reason why most of us had them is that the school system requires it.

vaccinations have been linked to autism and therefore it is just oo much of a risk in my opinion.

maybe you can convince your mom to let you go to a natural doctor who can help you because i am sure certain schools you want to go to will not like the fact that you haven’t been vaccinated. you will probably need some sort of doctor’s note as to why you haven’t been vaccinated.

i know for dogs that once you have had one round of the vaccine you can do a blood test to see if you have antibodies against the illness. then if you do you don’t have to take the vaccine again. maybe they have something like that for humans too. then you wouldn’t have to get the next round.

• Vaccinations are not required for school. At least not in NC. My daughter is 9 months and has only had 2 of the vaccinations and after my research… she will not have any more.