Green Superfoods?

TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

Im looking to buy a green powder, was wondering what you think would be the best out there. I am thinking of going with the Crystal Mana or sun is shinning supergreen whateva from david wolf. If you know of any better products, lemme know. :)

Comments

• Vitamineral green is supposed to be superb.

• TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

I was doing some research on blue green algae.. and it seem as if it’s really really good for you, yet i came across alot of info against it…...

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

I love Vitamineral Green, and it includes blue-green algae. I also love to take Crystal Manna—taking enough will make you feel really good. I did some research into the supposed dangers of blue-green algae a while ago, and all I remember is finding enough evidence to convince me that there were no real dangers. Except to your bank account.

But if you’re going to go with one, I’d definitely recommend Vitamineral Green—it just has so many nutrients from all kinds of plants. David Wolfe’s custom green blend (Sun is Shining?) is made by the same people and is also good, but way overpriced.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Tzefira – when I was comparing green powders I noticed that Alissa Cohen’s on her website sounded exactly the same as Sun is Shining to the letter, they must come from the same place. Both say they were created by the same guy but Alissa’s was much less expensive, so that’s what I went with. I never noticed feeling any different after taking it, or after Pure Synergy or E3 Live. Other people love them but I could never justify the cost so I stick to fresh greens now.