I WANT MY BODY BACK!!!

In Shape Forever Fit Living Foods LIFESTYLE Consulting Presents:

I WANT MY BODY BACK!

This interactive seminar is designed especially for post-partum women who want to snap back into shape after giving birth. Whether you just had your little one or it

Comments

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Whenever this subject comes up, I just have to post this link…

I mean WOW!!!

Check out her stomach just 10 days after delivery!!!

http://www.thegardendiet.com/jinjee.html

Lovebows, Chris

• There is still space available for my Post-Partum Fitness Seminar, “I WANT MY BODY BACK!” The early registration fee of $20/person has been extended to Monday, July 14. Contact me to register: inshapeforeverfit@mac.com.

• Chris.. I have seen that amazing picture before and it always amazes me. I don’t even see a stretch mark. :)

• Karmyn, you’re in an egroup I’m a part of, New Jersey Vegan Families…I’ve been a part of it since the beginning, though it’s been hard to keep up with the emails. Nice to run into you here. And since I’m newly raw I’m excited that you’re on the group (and here!), cuz it’s always good to have support, especially from someone who’s “been there, done that”. Anyways, nice to run into you here. I’d really love to come to some of your seminars but I am so far south from you. Perhaps sometime, though. Maybe I’ll see ya around at a potluck or something. Take care :)