bath

any suggestions on detox baths, I use epso salt and have tried kelp anything else I could try?

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Try skin brushing before bathing,and I’m sure you are going to like it.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

You can use himalayan sea salt in baths to detox. It’s a little pricier, but it works!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I just bought some LL’s Magnetic Clay Detox Bath. I have tried it yet but it is mostly clay. It is supposed to draw lots of toxins out. They have several different kinds for different problems. I have the two Mercury detoxs.

http://www.magneticclay.com/

• I do skin brush,just LOVE it! Thanks for the info,where can I get the himalayan sea salt? I also will check out the magnetic clay site.Thanks again.

You can order the salt from many on-line raw sources. I would just google it. I get mine from my local health food store/coop.

• spiritedmama just thought I would tell you I stayed in flagstaff late Feb.I was thinking of moving there but things fell through.It’s sooo beautiful there,I LOVE red mountain! Thanks I will google. Oh about the mud bath,it looks very messy and complicated ,has anyone ever tried it themselves?

mham, We moved here in Decemeber and LOVE it! It is wonderful winter weather (snow, snow, snow!) and perfect temps. in the spring & summer (70s and 80s). Sorry to hear it fell through. If you are thinking of coming again, let me know and maybe we can go to the raw restaurant in Sedona!

• YUM!Thanks. Sorry to say I did not get a chance to see Sedona but I hear it’s just beautiful.