Floaty feeling

Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

Hello my raw food friends! I was experiencing somthing, that I wonder if anyone else is feeling. I have been raw for a year and a half, and really have transitioned to a very simple diet, mostly just whole fruits and veggies and seeds, not many dehydrated foods of very many combinations of food. I have for a whle been feeling quite high, like I am gonna float away or somthing, after I eat. Does anyone else experience this lightness? Do you think that manybe pure eating makes you more aware, instead of dulling the sences like I believe cooked food tends to do? What does everyone else think? Thanks! Alyssa

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

can you describe the feeling more. is it lightheaded or light stomach? not sure what you mean.

• YES! When you’re not used to it, it can be tempting to want to eat something heavy or fall back on old addictions to handle all the new energy flowing through you. Absolutely I think eating this way opens you up to immense receptivity. As I get used to that floaty new feeling, I’ve been meditating and going to the gym more to keep me feeling light AND like I’m still grounded on this planet. :)

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

That is egzactly what I am talking about! Thank you for understanding! Isnt it cool though? I wonder why it is like that? I also find myself drawn to excersize because of it. Thank you again. Audrey; How do you eat? Do you eat many dehydrated things, or do you stick more to whole and natural things? Talk to you soon!

• Dancin Durian, I think it’s like that because after a lifetime of eating foods that bog us down, this is a huge contrast—digesting/assimilating immediately. I don’t own a dehydrator, and only occaisionally make it to raw restaurants for dehydrated foods—so I primarily eat fruits + vegetables, straight up, with some nuts and seeds.

• I MUST ADMIT I LIKE THAT FEELING , IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN ACHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE INFACT IT DOES