Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

for the love of cheeze

I am in love with Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen’s Black-Pepper Cheeze, it’s the best cheeze/pate I’ve tried thusfar…I roll it in red pepper flakes and make a cheeze ball….it’s so good….

what are your favorite cheezes/pates??

Comments

• I’ve been searching for a cheeze for ages. I actually made my first batch of cheeze today but am not sure whether I was convinced by it, and the use quantity of pine nuts used was actually scary. Not sure if that is normal. I don’t know this one you are talking about. Could you post it for me? That would be wonderful.

Thanks heaps

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I make Zoe’s “Cheese with Spring Onions” about once a week :) I would love a link to the black pepper one, too!

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

I will try to post it later when I have the book handy….

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

It’s okay, you don’t need to post it. I wouldn’t want copyright violations : ) Angie – I’ll own Ani’s raw food kitchen soon, and can send it to you privately then. Does that work instead?

I also love Zoe’s cheese with spring onions. mmm!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Ooh, copyrighted. I have seen some of her recipes online for free – no worries if it’s from a book. If I were published, I wouldn’t want my copyrighted recipes posted all over the place. :)

• i would love to see that recipe too!

i make the spring onion cheese once a week….i put it on everything! i have been trying to make cashew cheese lately with probiotics but my last batch had way too much liquid in it, tasted like sour cream though (yummy!). gonna try again this weekend.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

We just finished a vat of Zoe’s cheese with spring onion. My seven year old ate it on collard leaves today – what more could you ask for? I have Ani’s book, I should try it, thanks!

• Amysue- What a coincidence!! I got home late from work last night(1A.M.) and although I know it is no good to eat late, was starving for something satisfying….You guessed it Zoe’s cheese on collard greens. They are so good if you get them fresh and substantial! I can see why your child loved them! Anyway.. if anyone has any other great recipes for cheeses, please post away as this former SAD cheese-a-holic cant get enough!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i like zoe’s cheese on top of broccoli or snow/snap peas. i add a little cider vinegar. mmmmmm

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

geespeen – I think she actually would have preferred dipping her fingers in the cheese, I would say she tolerated the collards because of the cheese. They were lovely and young and fresh rather than the giant beasts we usually get shipped from somewhere far away, so I loved them! When I first gave her the cheese with carrot sticks she said it was one of the best raw things I had ever made.

• i had zoe’s cheese on collard leaves with sliced tomatoes yesterday too….fast and yummy! cannot beat that stuff! speaking of which…there should be sunflowers soaking right now….