Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Join Raw Fu!

jsorensens2jsorensens2 Raw Jr. Superstar

Bunny Berry is just about to complete her first 100-Day personal raw food challenge, on which she was high-raw. She has created another 100-Day Raw Food Challenge to begin on Aug 1 and has masterfully put together this awesome website. Go to it, read the “rules” (hahaha – I love the rules!) and decide if you want to join. Registration closes July 31st for a start date of Aug 1. Join up with a group of really great, friend, warm, supportive, people! www.rawfu.com

Love to all! Jane

P.S. if you want to see her youtube postings from her first ever raw food experiences, here’s her youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/RawFoodPower

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

joined!

• joned!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

you can only join up until this Thurs so hurry up and join in!

• Just joined! I’m excited for this!

• I’m trying to join the challenge. Does building a profile take several minutes? I hope it works…I have dial-up….ugggg.

• So this thing has been loading for like 15 minutes, I’ve tried it several times. Is it possible for me to subscribe to the challenge using dial-up? I’m going to cry….I really want to join.

• Yay….it worked! I’m signed up for the challenge!

• yayyyy veg..glad u made it into the challenge too

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

This Thursday, July 31st is the LAST day to sign up for the 100 day challenge! Don’t miss out!