Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What are your GO TO recipes on goneraw.com?

nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

Not the fancy, ‘impress your inlaws with raw food’ recipes, but your go to, every day recipes that you have made again and again?

Comments

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I like Matt Amsdens corn salad (it’s curry). I also really like the Asian Almond Slaw on this site – yum! I make things like that when people come over but when it’s just me, i normally just have a salad. Oh, that reminds me, Bryan Au has a Taco recipe that i make into a Taco Salad – yum :) As for desserts, I’ve found that i actually like the Avacado Chocolate pudding. I can’t remember which one i used on this site, but they’re essentially all the same. 1 avacado, cacao or carob powder, agave or dates, water. Takes less than 5 minutes. I let it chill – i don’t like it right out of the blender. Oh, I also like to make an thai veggie wrap – julienned carrots, peppers, cucumbers, scallion, basil, mint and cilantro all wrapped in a collard green leaf. I generally just make a dipping sauce out of sesame oil, white miso, water and a little cayenne powder. Sorry for the long list!!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Cheese with Spring Onions, Thai Salad with Peanut Sauce, Peanut Dipping Sauce, Vietnamese Fresh Salad Rolls, Cherry Almond Cookie Dough, and Tahini Honey Fig Treat

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

thanks ladies!!

• AziahAziah Raw Newbie

I love the “crazy bread” recipe…I take it out while it is still pliable and sandwich some avocado between it. Fills me up during tough cravings

• Zoes spring onion cheese, Matt Amsdens onion bread, Lots of quick fresh guacamole, and I cant get enough tomato/cucumber salad with olive oil/vinegar/salt pepper. And for a sweet tooth,cashews/dates/coconut cacao truffles. And dont forget the cocolate chia seed pudding-quick and soooo goood!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Half an avacado, take out the seed and dig in.

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE the curried carrot soup!! Super quick and simple…

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i go through phases, but the Cheese with spring onions, the dancing chicken salad, and the chili are big now.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Onion Bread; Curried Cauliflower Salad; Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding; Green Smoothies! :)