Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Mineral makeup?

2»

Comments

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I didn't ask you what you thought of me or my make-up wearing habits. Nor did anyone else.

It's fine to have your opinion on it, but don't forget that every person is NOT YOU. (I'm glad for that!)

• Ladies ladies!! No need for agitation about make-up come on now!!! We all just giving our opinions BUT this thread was about mineral make-ups not who wants to wear them or not so helloOOO

I get what zucchini breath is saying...we ARE all beautiful in our own individual ways...we are all made of same energy and from a Divine Source and we SHOULD appreciate that and not cover it up or in my case try to enhance it hahhaha but it is what it is. And superfood2 you KNOOOOOW that comment about maybe it's you maybe it's Maybelline was some funny shyte!! You had to of smiled...just a tinsy bit no?!!

Point is if ya gonna wear your make-up let's all try to wear the least harmful right??!! Hmmm that sounded like an oxymoron but anywhoooo PEACE my lovelies. Have a fab weekend. oh and ah BTW I will be wearing make-up this weekend oh itz TRU!!!

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

Ha, what a crack up, glammie. We needed that. Ok now I gotta find the recipe to make the raw nori rolls w/ cauliflower rice cause I just passed up the little box of Cal. rolls at Trader Joes and I'm starvin. Peace!

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I wasn't upset about anything, and yes, I found it entertaining, to say the least.

I still don't get why someone would care why a person wears a green shirt or green eyeliner, but whatever - if it's a problem for THEM, it's a problem for THEM, not ME! (thank goodness!)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I just recently found the Alima Pure website. I've looked it over well, and seems they don't have any fillers, only minerals. I have found some companies that claim "all natural" but use carmine in their products for color. Sure, it's "natural" but it's crushed bugs. No thanks!!

Anybody familiar with or use Alima Pure? I rarely ever use makeup, but when I do, I want it to be natural, and not offensive to my skin (acne, itching, etc.)

http://www.alimapure.com/

• miss soufflemiss souffle Raw Newbie

God, I love makeup! Ive never tried mineral makeup before though x

I'm going to checkout how to make my own, thanks.

• drseldadrselda Raw Newbie

Make-up has its benefits as well as its disadvantages. But I can't stop without makeup :)