Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Breath fresheners

I’m sure that naturally sweet breath will come my way eventually but right now, I still feel that I need to be conscious of it and take action in order to make sure I’m not offending people. What do you guys use to freshen your breath?

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

If you’re at home and heading out, fresh mint is great, just check your teeth! Also – fennel seeds are something that you could carry with you.

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I also carry stick cinnamon and break off little pieces and chew on them. Parsley will freshen breath too.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Dr. Schulze sells his breath freshener plus formula, he just came out with recently. You get it free with your next order this month. I have not used it yet but he says it is POWERFUL and really helps with things like garlic and such. All of his stuff has worked good for me..so this should work.

Go to www.herbdoc.com

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

When you stop drinking milk and consuming milk products, you notice a visible difference in the amount of plaque in your mouth. There’s hardly any there.

Also, consuming greens is suppose to have an alkalyzing effect on your body that would reduce BOs and mouth odor problems.

I floss and brush my teeth well in the morning and before I go out. I don’t take any breath fresheners because I believe most are laden with chemicals.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I have this dropper stuff that is just chlorophyll and honey. One drop is super minty and will get rid of your bad breathe. I got it at WF. Super teeny bottle. My bf eats lots of spicy and garlicy food and I force him to use because even after brushing his teeth – I can still smell his breathe.

Alos, just taking chlorophyll (like tablets or whatever) will get rid of it. I think it works for BO too.

• iknikn

I love anise seeds! It;s a great breath freshener.

• SuzicalSuzical Raw Newbie

I use a product called ORAMD. It is a small vial containing the oils of almond, spearmint and peppermint. I believe it was developed by two dentists and that oil combo kills all mouth bacteria. The oil allows it to get and stay in all of the crevices between the teeth and gums. I usually order a bunch of vials – one in the car, one in the purse, one at the office etc. You get the idea.

I don’t know that it is “raw” but it certainly works. I wanted to stop using flouridated products on my teeth, and this fits the bill nicely.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

yeah, I’m paranoid about my breath. I used to have a serious addiction to mint gum and could never be anywhere without it. I am less paranoid now but still have those awful moments where I”m like “oh gosh, is my breath bad?” then I try to take care of it naturally but if I”m in a place where nothing is accessible I still chew gum. I know it’s bad but I”m really working on it.