books!

Recommend some books here.

Raw food books especially :) or other non-fiction preferred, but all recs are welcome!!

Comments

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I’ve got about 20 here. The ones I use most: When i need to understand WHY I’m doing this or to find why I’m having trouble: Living Nutrition Magazine Rainbow green live Cuisine-gabriel Cousens Sunffod Nutrition and Guidebook-David Wolfe

Great Recipes: Ani Phyo’s -Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen Renee Underkoffler’s Living Cuisine Raw Transformation-Wendy Rudell

great pictures/beautiful Raw people: Raw Food, Real World

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

For raw food recipe books:

Alissa Cohen’s Living on Live food (best for the beginner)

How We All Went Raw by Tom Raw Men

The Complete Book of Raw Food by Various

For raw nutritional info:

Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe (not the best book in the world but the pictures are beautiful and I think he has good info about beauty nutrition)

For other/inspritation reads:

The Power is Within You by Louise L. Hays (Zoe recommended this book to me and I am so grateful – it is really helping me overcoming old ways of thinking etc. Actually I am already finished with it and ready to start on my next one, You Can Heal Your Life)

Anastasia Series by Vladmir Megre – These are great books to help you look at life differently and realize how much potential humans have but dont’ realize. It is about a woman who lives in the wilds of the Russian forest and lives off of berries and wild raw food.

Those are my top favorites. :)

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

thanks!!!

• Diet for a New America by John Robbins—great vegan inspiration!