Back From the Dentist......Small cavity....?

shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I just got back from the dentist. I have not been brushing as often as I ought to really. But I have been taking much better care of my teethe, as of recently. I am not going to let them drill on my tooth. They said it was very small but still a cavity. I did buy some of Dr. Schulze’s Cayenne as well as the tooth and gum formula available at www.herbdoc.com.

So, what can I do to get rid of a cavity, without drilling? I have an appointment to get it drilled in the later part of august. But, it will be gone by then. I know it.

Comments

• I actually don’t know if there would be any way to get rid of a cavity (decay) without drilling

• http://www.xenophilia.com/zb0017.htm Try this stuff, it works pretty well.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Thank you, thats a help.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

After about 6 months raw, I developed 3 small cavities. I hate the dentist and was convinced I was re-mineralizing so i used clove oil when brushing to control any symptoms which were very minimal. In the end, I have them filled 18 months later. They never got worse, but never healed either. I was convinced my old murcury fillings would just fall out. It didn’t happen. Far worse than the drill was the nasty chemical numbing stuff they put on the gums before using the lidocaine. If you can stand the needle, bypass the pink stuff!

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

IF in fact they do drill me, no nasty chemical numbing stuff, I DONT WANT IT.