overeating

I eat raw since month, around 2 100%. I have still the problem of overeating. When I make dishes I cannot stop until they are done, like a large bowl with veggies. But actually there is a lot of fibre what I am eating with all fruits, salads and veggies, my stomach seems so hugh. In the morning time everything is fine, but my next meals are everytime so. I am doing exercise, yoga and be aware with food combining, especially because of candida. I am so unhappy with all that. Please help. :-(

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Sonne83, I sometimes have the same problem,much more with sweets. I’m doing a lot of veggie soups and fruit smoothies and that seems to stop me oveating. At night I make a huge fruit smoothie or,like yesterday,I did a celery,cucumber,orange,lemon juice and that was enough for me. Maybe you coud do some liquid food like that.For me,really works.

• The first few months I was raw, I was always bloated. I would just eat, eat eat because my body was so happy to be getting raw goodness. No I am accustomed to raw so my body handles it better and my body isn’t worried about filling up on great food because it knows I’ll eat great tomorrow. There is another forum topic titled overeating i think. check it out. Good lukc \ Peace