Detox--localized breakouts

jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Ok, I have to say, I was inspired by Moth’s frankness to post this…

I’ve been eating high raw for a few years now, but after some digestive issues that arose a while back, starting a few weeks ago, I began to make a more conscious effort to eat more simply and to eat pretty much exclusively raw. So I’ve been eating more greens and fruits, more mono meals, fewer nuts, no dehydrated foods, etc. I feel terrific overall, but I did expect some detox to arise.

Since then, I’ve gotten two extremely localized, yet extremely prominent, acne breakouts (we’re talking clusters of dozens of pimples, suddenly and out of nowhere)—one along my jaw and under my chin and one on my ass (!!). I remember reading somewhere about acne in different regions of the skin corresponding to different systems of the body. My breakouts are already beginning to fade, so I’m not too concerned about it, but just out of curiosity, does anyone know what systems these regions might relate to?

Thanks!

Comments

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi jenny…face reading may help :)

update10/07/08;i noticed the above link is no longer valid here is another link

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Thanks, evergreen! That’s exactly what I was looking for…I just couldn’t remember what it was called!