Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Favorite Superfoods!?

What are your favorites and why? What do you keep on hand at all times and put in everything? I am looking in to getting some superfoods, but the sheer cornucopia of them all has me overwhelmed… so I ask for guidance! Thanks! OH! And where do you buy them?

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Cayenne pepper is my new #1, when you research it you’ll be amazed. Cacao powder, goji berries, Alissa Cohen’s Green Food, maca root powder, chia seeds either whole or sprouted and ground, hemp seeds, extra virgin coconut oil, dandelions. My sources are www.alissacohen.com and my health food store for all the rest, but I’ve also ordered from Raw Reform http://store.rawreform.com/index.php?cPath=1001… and www.sunfoods.com. Have fun!!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

Cacao, cacao nibs, goji berries, chia, maca, E 3 Live, Sun is Shining, those are my favs off the top of my head! Yum!

• Salba, maca, cacao, hemp seeds, chia, goji berries, blueberries. I don’t know if it’s considered a superfood but I can’t live without spinach. I have a few different stores that I visit – Whole Foods and Goodness Me Health Food Store are the two that I go to the most.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

suma and purple corn extract. The only superfoods i have tried that always make a difference. The suma is lovely.

• ZanzibarrrZanzibarrr Raw Newbie

prana! wow!..

• Great topic domesticgoddess. I think for me its Acai..I know..not completely raw…but I feel so good after drinking Sambazon Juice after tennis. As for totally raw..it’s blueberries!!

• recently I started using E3 live and really like it. is that a superfood? I also like bee pollen. and maca. and spirulina. goji berries are yummy but i can never have just a handful! ha.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I love my sea vegetables. They’re exceedingly good for you… perhaps not a super food. Livingnutritionals.com sells delicious raw nori sheets. Soon, you can buy directly from Maine coast http://seaveg.com/shop/index.php?main_page=inde…

• Thanks ALL! Gotta try these! What do you use them in? Everything? :)

• maca and spirulina in smoothies, cacao in close to everything!!! goji’s and inca’s for a snakc, mixed withnuts or eaten alone. I want to try and recreate these goji-lemon fudge bars that a local raw cafe makes, they’re divine!!!

• Mine are spirulina, barely grass powder, cacao, flax and hempseeds, and goji

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Spirulina in smoothies, maca, flaxseed/linseed, lacuma (yum), cacao butter and must be top of the list; cacao – in as much as possible! :)

• been using spirulina in green smoothies a lot more frequently and sprinkling the top of them with bee pollen. goji berries are also creeping up the list as well. just need to figure out how to incorporate them more often.

• Hi guys and gals! My favorite is cacao! I try to put it in everything!

I’m not sure where to post a global message about this but, I just became a distributor for Elements for Life and I am SOOO curious to know what would happen if someone bought something off of my website! It’s ALL Superfoods and some books (by David Wolfe), and music. So, since you asked where to get superfoods, maybe you’d like to check out my site. the link is www.NobleLifeElements.com/elementary. I’m SO excited to be doing this!!! :D

Also, I’ve been using the Gold Rush and it is absolutely AWESOME! I finally know now what people mean when they use the term Zen. My creative energy and focus are SO abundant when using it and my energy level and mood are more even. But, I’m not sure if the Gold is considered a superfood. :)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hi Slcogliano – you can post about your products on the “talk it up” forum or the “Other stuff” forum.

• Barley grass powder is my fav. but also wheatgrass (powder), spirulina and my new love hempseeds.