Problems with your magic bullet?

I’ve had my magic bullet a few months now. I use it most days, but the rubber seals keep snapping. It just makes a funny noise & I get a whole lot of smoke when I open it up after blending. Is mine faulty or do the rubber seals burn out quickly? Can you buy new ones? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks xxx

Comments

• the rubber seal should not be snapping nor should it burn out..can you exchange it? call/e-mail the manufacturer?

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

those little plastic nubbs that go in the grooves broke. on the one cup. and another where 1 notch broke.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

What & How often do you use yours for? And how long do you run it?

I have heard about the rubber bands breaking. Fortunately, I have not had a problem with mine.

I use mine for grinding seeds and blending small amounts of dressings. I have never used the juicer option. Maybe with such “mild” use, I have not had problems. I hope it will last.

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi Snowfairy, i had one band snap because it was not down in the groove it sits in…always check to see if its in all the way around, if it isn’t, it gets wrapped around the blade…you can buy the gaskets, 4 for $7.98 ( includes shipping u.s. and canada) by calling 866-446-6352 the website is www.buythebullet.com or www.homelandhousewares.com. hope this helps:)

• I think that the machine is designed to only last for a brief period of time..like a year tops…it’s a cheapy gadget but I have to say iv’e had fun with mine. The informrcial is quite entertaining actually. I especially like the grumpy and gruff but oh-so lovable Burman guy.

• thanks guys, I use it mainly for soft fruit smoothies & dressings. I don’t fill it too much because I know it struggles to cope. I only run it for short bursts to, like 3-5 seconds, because I know it can overheat. I’m just getting frustrated because I have only had it a shoet while & don’t feel like I should be buying parts so soon