Curried Cabbage Pillows a HIT

germin8germin8 Raw Master

We just had Russell James’ Curried Cabbage Pillows and they were absolutely delicious. Wow, you have got to try this recipe… or at least the cabbage stuffing. Definitely a keeper… and definitely one you can serve to non-raw people.

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Ooo I have been eyeing that recipe – I’ll put it at the top of my list. mm.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I know, this is on my list of dishes to make for my next dinner guests :) I’m so glad these were good!!!! Have you tried his Lentil Burgers yet? I really want to make these as well!

Thanks!!!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

his quiche is FABULOUS. really very wonderful. dehydrate the crust BEFORE filling, though.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

O.K. newbie here. Where do I get Russel James Recipes? Is this a book? I tried gone raw.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

beany: Russell James posts his recipes on his blog. I am a big fan of his creations! Here is a link to the blog (and curried cabbage pillows):

http://therawchefblog.com/curried-cabbage-pillows/

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Thanks kandace. To his blog I go.

Oh! If his food creations are as good as the pictures, I will be gaining again!!! (more)

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

I couldn’t find the lentil recipe on his blog, does anyone have a link to that recipe? The other recipes look amazing!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

beany I provided a link to Russell’s website in my original post. (It’s in a different text color than the rest of the text.) Maybe it didn’t work for you before, but just thought to let you know… so you don’t miss other’s links.

carrie I didn’t see a lentil recipe on his site either.

I am waiting for pomegranate season to try his pomegranate cheesecake.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Wah :( I have been wanting a lentil burger recipe for a LONG TIME! Does anyone know of a good one?