Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How do you get rid of moles naturally?

Does anyone know how to naturally get rid of your moles?

Comments

• Duct Tape idea: When taking showers, do you take the duct tape off or hope no water gets in the tape!?

• Victoria Boutenko says that when she included a lot of green smoothies into her diet, some moles that she had had since childhood fell off.

It’s in her book ‘Green for Life’ I think.

:)

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Shazzie got rid of a mole with some sort of herb. I don’t know if you can buy this herb anymore.

But here is the rather graphic story and pictures:

http://www.shazzie.com/raw/articles/mole_removal/

• lord queen! when you said graphic i thought it was just gonna be good story telling. not pictures! i gotta find that stuff!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Hey, if you find it please let us all know. Sure could use some. Thanks

Yeah, pretty grotty pics eh? :)

here is the Bio-T site:

http://www.no-moles.com/

I have a few moles removed not with the herb though – my derm removed it (one got ripped off by accident – long story – it was near the bra strap area – haha! cheapest way to remove a mole!) and there is always a gross “root” looking thing that is blackish beneath the mole part you can see – you gotta get that part out too. Sort of like with warts.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I don’t know if this works with moles, but rubbing garlic on warts makes them go away. I’ve done it a number of times. I’ve also read that you can put clear nail polish on raised moles and within a day or weeks they fall off.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

justin26~ Off topic… Gorgeous horse! Is s/he your’s?

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

Are you referring to garden moles or skin moles? Not that it matters – I don’t know how to get rid of either ;^)

• you can try the duct tape method…its great for warts too.. just put a piece of duct tape over the mole or wart…leave it there for 7-10 days then take it off.. the mole/wart will then dry up and fall off. you can also try taping a piece of cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar to it…and leaving it on 8-10 hours a day…it will take longer than the tape but it usually works as well

That makes sense about the nail polish – it is all that alcohol in the polish that would do it. But who really want to poison themselves by putting toxic nail polish on their skin?

Never heard about the garlic though. Hmm, interesting!

• heyenglishheyenglish Raw Newbie

I’m so tempted to try the garlic on the warts on my feet. I’m just rather worried about the stink! Perhaps I’ll try it over the weekend, when I’m not around co-workers.

heyenglish – well, if anything, you will keep away any vampires that come your way! (ha ha!) :)

• Thank you everyone!

I really appreciate it :-)

• Moles that stick out can fall out, but what about the moles that are just brown spots on your skin…not raised. Is there a way to get rid of them naturally, without anything too drastic?

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I just saw Shazzie’s pics and my arms are covered in goosebumps! I love it:-D