Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Doing Combining? Results?

2»

Comments

• greens combine well with fruits ;) you can have them in your green smoothies..i digest them great!

• QTLaylaQTLayla Raw Newbie

Hi CanarsieBK

Like I said you have a good attitude!

I agree one has to follow the beat of their own drum, listen to their bodies! Many are not in touch with what IS going on in their own body.

When we get that “aha” we really do need to listen to that.

QT who listens to the “aha” which does not come very often

• QTLaylaQTLayla Raw Newbie

Hi ikn

Hmmmm… maybe you need to listen to that feeling deprived? I have not noticed that feeling as I feel so much better it has been worth it for me.

Hi shansraw

Maybe I need to retry the greens in my smoothie to see if it WILL work for me now… often we need to revisit the things we have suspected to be a problem to “challenge” and see what happens. Thanks for the input!

Great Ideas from All of You!

QT

• I normally do green lemonade in the morning and green juice or a green smoothie in the afternoon. Here’s my question:

If I have a 2 TBSP cashew butter an hour after the lemonade, do I really have to wait 3 – 4 hours for my second round of plant blood on account of that itty bit of cashew butter?