Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Psychic since becomming raw?

Has anyone experienced psychic moments since becomming raw? Just wondering.

Comments

• No.

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Not so much… but I definitely believe in it. I have a connection with people close to me, like I almost always know when it’s my mom or my husband or my son who’s calling me just by the way the phone sounds when it rings. Weird, but it’s happened to me so many times I just accept it for what it is. :o)

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

My Reiki abilities have exploded since going to raw. I gain alot more info. from my clients when I am doing a session than ever before. I have always been a sensate and medical empath my whole life, but it is at a level now that I have never experienced before. I think it has a lot to do with feeling more connected to the universe.

• devittlesdevittles Raw Newbie

Definitely. I have always had premonitions, but since I’ve gone 100% they are stronger and more accurate than ever.

• I never thought that it was because of raw but lately I have been very successful at creating my own reality.

• Nagev- you are so funny! What kind of mushrooms have you been eating lately? =)

• I figured this is the post to talk about this stuff.

Ive usually had very active, colorful, vivid, dreams and especially nightmares, and I once was able to control my dreams, although it seems I lost the ability. :(

Anyways. For a while now (before I went raw) I would get deja vu rarely. But I new it was something I dreamed about.

Since becoming raw, its been happening almost everyday. I actually realize right when its happening, and that i did dream this, I try to remember the dream to see if I can predict what will happen next. Rarely I do, its just so hard.

Is there anyway to improve on this ability?

• kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

I don’t know about psychic but my intuition has gotten a lot better. Now I know who’s calling me without looking at my phone and I feel like I can read people better.

I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it seems related because it has to do with the same kind of thing… increase in receptivity and sensitivity. I’ve become extremely sensitive after I became fruitarian. Not emotionally necessarily, but physically. I can’t travel on the freeways here in LA because I get really sick, and feel like I want to faint at the wheel. I can’t use my cellphone anymore either because I get headaches and ear aches and ringing. I feel the electricity more when I use my computer, and city noise is more apparent too. I guess going raw brings an increased sensitivity to both good and bad things.

Has anyone else experienced this?

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

I don’t know that you would call it being psychic, but I’ve been able to pick up on other’s emotions (or vibes) like crazy lately, just by being near. And that’s after tightening up on my raw food intake. It’s really weird, and sometimes I don’t like it, especially if I’m around negative energy. It’s interesting though!

• Love4LifeLove4Life Raw Newbie

My question i guess is this ~ the closer i get to true health, is there a way i can block empathic emotions? I have always been super sensitive to negative and positive energies and this post kinda makes me nervous…lol…not that i’m gonna quit striving for true health, but i don’t know if i can handle much more sensitivities, if you know what i mean. My whole life, from as far back as i can remember, i have been ‘bombarded with other peoples energies ~ good & bad, i used to think i was crazy until i found out about empathic people… don’t get me wrong, i love being around people, i just wish i knew a way to block the negatives, and if getting healthier is going to make that more , then i really need a blocker…lol… Anyways, thought i would add my to cents. :) christina

• As for me, since I went raw, my dreams are more intense and things seem to be going my way more, people are nicer, more helpful and things just seem to work out more for me. Could be that before when I ate whatever my body was so busy digesting the gakky stuff I was eating so it did not have time to heal other issues so I was generally in a bad negative place emotionally and we draw to ourselves what we feel the most. Now I eat good food, natural food, I feel good, my medical issues have cleared up or are improving (some of them are gone others are improving) and since I feel good, I am happier, the universe is matching my thoughts, feelings and mood with equally good things.

Love4life: There are exercises you can do to protect yourself from other people’s emotional energy. Guided imagery exercises. I do not know very many of them but I can share one or two with you (deasmiles@yahoo.com) shoot me an email and I will go into further detail with you if you want. Blessings to all, Dea.

• Especially since most my future predictions have come from dreams as I said above, I have been trying to master lucid dreaming recently to affect future outcomes. It sounds wierd, and I feel wierd saying stuff like that, but who knows? Anyways, so I tried the WILD method of lucid dreaming for my first time last night, and it felt way to weird. I actually had to pull myself out of it because I felt like I was in another world. Simulated realty :)

• Hiya jkd_soccer801,

can you give me some info re this technique of lucid dreaming, do you have any books or weblinks that you can recommend? I would like to try, any info is apprecitated. Blessings, Dea.

• Thanks Zoe :)

• Thats the one I have also :)

• I am very curious to see what develops for me as I move into a more raw lifestyle. I am already quite sensitive as are most members of my family so will be interesting to see if it intensifies/becomes sharper/more clear as time goes by.

• hi Has anyone had anymore lucid dreaming experiences or premonitions lately? I was also thinking because it’s summer the mind might be more active since there are so many more fresh fruits and vegetables available.

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

absolutely YES! but then i already was, its just enhanced the abilities i had. :) more heightened awareness all the time.

• jkd-soccer801

Sounds to me like you are astral projecting. Can be kinda freaky at first just look for your lifeline (its like an umblical cord that goes back down to your sleeping body)

lucky!

As for me, I am seeing auras more and also have feelings of love to share (especially during massage and Reiki treatments) I feel more energy moving through me as if my channels are opened (like unblocked psyhic arteries).