My Recipe did not make it to the home page?

I do not know what happened. I posted a recipe for Middle Eastern Orange Tahini Dressing that a friend wanted me to post and it did not go up on the home page. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi rosehebrew…your recipe was written in july,so it did not show up on the home page ,but it is on your profile:) you may have to submit a new recipe to make it show up “now”...:)recipe looks good though!(un check original recipe);)

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

I did the same thing once. I used a previously unfinished/unpublished recipe to build my new recipe in. I did this because we can’t delete these and I was sick of looking at it when I went into my recipe page. After I finished, I waited to see it on the front page and it never showed up. Then I figured out it was because of the original date of the unpublished recipe that I used to start with. Then I went back and re-did it as a whole new recipe and the next day about 6 new recipes were posted so mine was only on the front page for about 8 hours. LOL It was my Sweet Chili Sauce recipe.

Lovebows, Chris

• Thanks Chris, that is exactly what I did. I did go to Chili Sauce recipe and added to my box. That sounds so good! Thanks, Rosemary

• Hey rose, I don’t know if you did something different but I definately saw it on the homepage. Thanks for the recipe!