Want to Detox but need help

I just spent 13 days in northern new york at the in laws and totally fell off the raw wagon. can anyone recommend a good not too complicated detox for getting this junk outta my body? thanks

Comments

• I just signed up at www.therawdivas.com. They have a 7 day detox program that’s free. Mine starts on Saturday.

• I like the blessed herbs cleanse. www.blessedherbs.com. Its not free, but it clears the gunk out for sure.

• i’m on day 2 of the raw divas detox for the same reason and i feel a million times better already.

• 3 to 7 days only apples depending on how used to semi-fasting you are. you can eat as many apples as you want up to 1 pound per hour max.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

won’t eating raw foods be detox enough? i’m skeptical about fast detoxes, I tend to just want to eat lots of raw fruits and veggies.

• awesome replies. thanks!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

lots of water (more than 1/2 your weight number in ounces, eg. 100 lb person = 50 ounces water)... some with 1/4 lemon per 8oz… cucumbers… peeing and pooping a lot… epson salt baths… being kind to yourself… :)