Colonic Implants

I’m looking into getting a colonic, but I have a bunch of implant choices:
- Coffee
- Chlorophyll
- Herbs
- H2O2
Does anyone know the differences between these? Or does anyone recommend a certain implant?

Comments

• I Love Coffee colonics! I have drank coffee in the past and always got the shakes. Coffee colonic is waaaaay different. I felt calm but energized AND it smells good! :)

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

I vote for cholorophyll.. seems healthy! I just got my first colonic yesteday, did not get to pick an implant (I think she used chamomile tea but I’m not sure because we had a language barrier, I went to a practioner in Montreal who spoke only french and I live in upstate NY). Anyway.. although the experience was somwhat crazy, uncomfortable, mortifying at times, I felt good afterward (good, but exhausted, I fell asleep at 8 am last night !) and I was really really hungry afterward like I did an intense workout. I’m already thinking about doing another in about a month, I figure maybe a series of four, one per month, then one or two a year? Anyone have thoughts on that?

• What are colonic implants? I have never heard of this before. I am really interested in getting one done so I have scoured the website of the clinic I’m going to go to and I didn’t see anything about that. Anyone wanna enlighten me?

• iheartveggies – I’m not entirely sure, but I will be getting mine down at MARC Holistic and they gave those options. I’m not sure what implants do/are. LOL

• I found this site which says -
    “Colonic Implants are concentrated herbal solutions administered during the colonic irrigation treatment to aid natural healing.”

• wow, thats so cool! I think I would need to investigate further, but my first thought was that I would do the coffee. I used to be the biggest Starbucks fan (I’m actually surprised they’re still in business without my patronage haha) so maybe just being able to smell that wonderful aroma would help me to relax! How interesting!