Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

so, what do you do?

2»

Comments

• This is a great post. I really enjoyed reading everyone’s answers. Right now I am on a break from school and dance (ballet is my passion but last semester I took African and Modern and all three BURNT me out). I am focused on my recovery so I can stablize myself and return to reaching my academic goals. I have a lot of school ahead of me. I am a Pyschology major and would eventually like to obtain a PHD in Human Sexuality with an emphasis on research/teachings on paraphilias and fetishes – I also plan to study expressive arts and dance/movement therapy to use in my therapy practice. I have a desire to explore inner child work with people… and also work with eating disorders. My second major was holistic nutrition but I have left that more to personal studies : ) Oh yes, and I am an artist. I do a lot of photography, poetry, spoken word, writings, etc. on eating disorders, addictions, trauma/abuse, mental health issues, etc. I also do eating disorder activism and education as it’s healthy for me.

• Im a graphic designer for american greetings. I make the art that goes on greeting cards. I love my job and the people i work with, but sometimes office politics really drag you down. I have a BA and an MFA in design. I aspire to become a design professor someday…

• Paxton SquiggledyPaxton Squiggledy Raw Newbie

Welding student. Unemployed presently. I usually work as an unskilled, light-industrial grunt, for peanuts.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

ok so I found what I was looking for last night!! I applied at the American Red Cross for 2 positions that are clerical positions. (oh and it is 4 miles from my new place instead of 37 miles like my current job).It makes a lot of sense for me to work there … I had an apartment that burned down 10 years ago and I was always grateful for the support they offered during a very difficult time. I’ve actually volunteered at a different branch of the Red Cross. Please send positive thoughts my way. I am so so sick of breathing my boss and her hubby’s 2nd hand smoke all day!! I work in a home office and it is LEGAL to smoke. I LOATHE IT.

Everyone who posts on this site is awesome, I value your input and support!!

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Congratulations on your New Job heathermarsbomb!
    I wish you all the best!

• heyenglishheyenglish Raw Newbie

Good luck heathermarsbomb! There seems to be some good karma floating around, and I’m sending it on to you.

I’m a graphic designer, and while looking for a new job (because the agency I work for is so mismanaged), one of my freelance clients called me and asked if I’d like to go full-time for them. How perfect is that?!

Anyways, let us know how everything goes! Big hugs!

I havent gotten it yet – just applied!! Im still chewing my fingers over here!!!!

heyenglish – CONGRATS!!! :)

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

We will think positive thoughts for you! :)