Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

see y'all later

i’m leaving tomorrow to spend some time at a meditation retreat….i could be gone for up to a year :o)

just wanted to thank everyone for the community here….i have really enjoyed my time here

i will be back….i also will be maintaining contact through my ‘giveittomeraw’ profile, if any of you get over there

anyways, wanted to share a piece of music that i’ve worked on recently….it is in its early stages and part of a much bigger project that i’d really like to share with you when it’s finished

http://rapidshare.com/files/141406478/to_sleep.mp3

just press the ‘free user’ button

take care , everybody :o)

peace, love and sweet fruit

elliot

xx

Comments

• Paxton SquiggledyPaxton Squiggledy Raw Newbie

Take care, el-bo. I will miss seeing your profile picture, you look like a teddy bear.

Namaste. :-)

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Gone for a year, oh my what will we all do??? LOL

Peace and Happiness to YOU and thanks for the rapidshare file.. Very interesting music, you know el-bo I hadn’t figured you for a wolf, but in sheeps clothing it all makes sence… LOL But the PINK BOW just blew me away!!! LOL

Just kidding, great job!!! Good Luck with your meditation retreat and your music project!!! Be safe!!! You RAWK and will be missed!!!

• paxton squiggledy…thanks…have always meant to compliment you on your name :o) ..teddy bear, i’m liking that

and waterbaby12347….should i be worried that i don’t really have a clue what you’re talking about ?!?@£$?? lol :o) wolf, sheep, pink bow ? que ? :o)

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Yes – Best of luck el-bo!
    That sounds like a fabulous thing to do. I wonder where it is…..
    I’d love to go to (or work at) a meditation retreat…
    sorry! don’t want to be too nosy!
    But seriously – I hope that you have a great time!

• it is situated approx 100km from bologna, italy

and looks like this

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2778/4mayqw3…

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

El-bo! Wow, what lovely music! Thank you so much for sharing, I am so happy to have it on my playlist :)

Good luck on your journeys and take care…

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Cool photos! Thanks for sharing
    I wish you lots of happy adventures!
    Cheers!

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

El-bo~ I was just kidding you… LOL

The video with your music, featured a lamb with a pink bow on her head… Or at least that was what came up when I clicked on your link… There were birds, clouds and butterflies that flew by in the sky… Was this not your musical video???

• waterbaby12347…step away from the cacao…repeat….step away from the cacao

hahaha lol :o) only joking…glad to have evoked such pleasant images for ya :o)

• iknikn

Just wanted to wish you all the best El-bo! Peace and happiness!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

El-bo, you are an amazing soul. Best wishes for your journey! ::::heart:::: :-)

• cheers, guys…all the best on your respective journeys…hope to see you when i get back out

• I hope you find what you’re looking for. Peace, Karuna

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

... like you think you can be away from us for a whole year… yeah, right. lol

Listening to your music. I really like it. Would you give us a bit more info about it and/or project? Looking forward to the see what it “looks” like when it is “done.”

Have an awesome adventure. Write “home” when you can. :)

• hey bluedolphin :o)

you’re right, i doubt i’ll be able to stay away for a year…it’s not even definate that i’ll be there that long….i will probably drop in every so often, but won’t get involved…my internet time will be quite limited and apparently they only have dial-up…i have enough problems logging on here with broadband….waiting to log in would be an unnecessary test of my meditative equanimity :o)

i’m glad you liked the choon….it is a very early stage of arranging….i am hoping for it to form part of a group of pieces that will provide the soundtrack to still and moving images , of my own creation….i hope to finish a couple of ep’s of similar music….

my other project consists of emptying my mind and soul of about 20 guitar compositions that i have been carrying inside me for some years….i now have the power with my currrent recording setup to properly ‘realise’ these pieces how i’ve always intended…...

all of my stuff is instrumental…it presents some real challenges in fleshing out the missing dynamic of ‘centre-stage’ vocals and lyrics….this is another reason to combine in a more multimedia way…

we shall see….i have new camera which shoots really good video footage as well as great photos…..at the retreat, as a volunteer , i’ll get time off here and there…..enough time to explore with my camera and laptop…i find the peace and tranquility of these retreats really helps my creativity…..now i’ll have my outlet in my rucksack

thanks for your interest and comments…i will be back , and at some point i’ll have something more to share

:o)

• wow El-bo, that is an amazing composition! thank you for sharing it with us; I will listen again.

I barely know you, but must say you’ve been an inspiration for me on my raw journey. I hope your retreat is everything you hope it to be and more.

:)

• Good bye, Good luck, and God bless! You will be missed!