Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Share Your Feel Good Meals!!!

2»

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Mangoes! or young coconuts! or CA CAAAAAA pudding (avocado, young coconut meat, CA CAAAAA powder, maca, & sweetener of choice)! or a huge Spring Mix salad! or fresh peas right out of the garden!

I haven’t seen the dance yet, but I’m curious now! ;)

• omg give me give me give me, some of that caaaacaaaaaaaaa pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IZHPT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! CELEBRATE LIFE TODAY!!! HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL RAW FLOWER DECORATED CAKE::: FLAVOR OF YOUR CHOICE!

• iknikn

What a cool thread! I see a lot of mangoes here. I love them too! I make a mango smothie every day. Just ordered a tree, so hopefully in a year or two I’ll have my own supply =).

Happy Birtday IZHPT!

Maybe I could freeze some & ship it – send me your address :) heehee

I just watched your video, and then watched another one. AWESOME! How do I find your profile you talked about on there? I’m a little clueless sometimes…

I forgot to say that I LOVE putting edible flowers & colorful veggies in my salads (see avatar for example) for the healing & joyful energies of color!

• www.youtube.com/user/myownstickfigure

angie: the videos are catagorized better on my website: www.finddesirenotdemise.com

you tube drives my ocd nuts because i cant organize the videos and so they just show by date uploaded… there are some raw food ones but a lot of updates and eating disorder lectures/topics/etc… some of my art to : )

frozen mango mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks! :)

• Has anyone mentioned watermelon? Just watermelon. Makes me feel happy with the world and energized. It’s my favorite breakfast. A nice big bowl of cold watermelon. Mmmmmmm.

Happy Birthday Izhpt!! Hope you have a good one.

Peace, Karuna

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Thank you all for your birthday wishes and Rawdance I WILL take that caaacaaa flower cake delivered please. I might not sleep for a long time, but then again—more time to dance, dance , dance. Sunflowers to all!

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Usually just simple things. Like a good fruit. :) But lately I’ve been wanting some sesame milk. Sometimes that’s so “happy”. :) :P I love simple things. Soo beyond wonderful.

• honeywaterhoneywater Raw Newbie

TheRawDance – that video was amazing, your cocoa dance made my day! would you mind if i added you on youtube (my username is dandeliiion)? i have yet to put up any of my own videos, but i intend to at some point. i’m trying so hard to be raw and i also have an eating disorder. are you 100% raw, how long did it take you to get there?

anyway, i’ll also hopefully be adding something to this thread soon! i’ve been experimenting with raw comfort foods. :)

• mmm…..recently I’ve found that the WAY I eat it is as comforting as what I’m eating…so what I am loving right now is a whole avocado, peeled like an apple (looks like a naked avocado) and eaten with an actual apple, one in each hand. The textures make you meeelt! Also – you have to try this – poke a hole in the top of an orange, put it to your mouth, and simultaneously sqeeze and suck out the juice…its like nature’s juice box, I actually want to post a picture of what the orange looks like afterwards – like a deflated balloon. Incredible. Please try.