Louise Hay - thanks

I just wanted to thank whomever it was on this site who mentioned the book “The Power is Within You” by Louise Hay. I read that book and it is so wonderful. I was in such a slump and reading it helped me out a lot. I got it from the library but enjoyed it so much that I purchased a copy.

Positive thinking really does work!

xoxox

Comments

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

Yes! I think Louise Hay is great too! I was just writing to TheRawDance this morning about how Louise Hay’s book You can Heal Your Life helps me deal with OCD. I’ve never read The Power is Within You—I’m gonna check that one out :)

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

she’s great isn’t she! Ill have to read You can Heal Your Life now. I’ve found some of her mp3s and audio books and enjoy them on my looooong commute home.

I was just looking at TheRawDance’s website. It’s is done so beautifully.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

heathermarsbomb – Isn’t it the greatest book? I just recently read it after Zoe on here recommended it to me! I had a rather negative thinking upbringing and I have (had) a very hard time kicking certain thoughts. The book has really helped and soothed me.

I have bought a few of her others books since as well. (Heal your Life and Empowering Women – I just finished heal your life). I want to get her affirmation cards – I am one of those who needs to get into the habit of doing those everyday. I love how Louise writes too – it is SO easy to read.

• Heather, I believe it was me who recommended the book (and maybe Joyce H as well). It’s so funny you brought this up today. I’ve been going through a really tough time lately and listened to “101 Power Thoughts for Life” on my ipod for the first time in ages. Anyway, so glad you’ve gotten so much out of it. Louise has really helped me in times of need. If you can, also check out the DVD of “You Can Heal Your Life.” Awwww, you guys are amazing. I’m so glad to be here!

• I Love Louise Hay!!

Is anyone familiar with Doreen Virtue’s books as well?

Louise Hay publishes most of Doreen Virtue’s books through Hay House. I love her “Angel Numbers” book!!! It has always been so wonderful. A great sense of actually feeling like you are having a one-on-one conversation with the universe. It is not a reading book though, it is a guide. A reference book, to be used to hear the universe’s messages for you and your journey in life.

A great reference of knowing how we are loved and are not alone. We are constantly in the presence of our loved ones. I love how the universe uses this little guide to let us know it is all going to be okay. It is going to work out, just hang in there!

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

Mystery solved – thank you Mon46!!! :)