Great Fluoride Video

I consistently have trouble convincing friends and family that tap water is not safe to drink, and they rarely believe me or change their habits. I came across this video on youtube and emailed it to some family members. it caught their attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlwaDCRzixk

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Thank you for posting this as I too have talked to friends and family and they look like “deer caught in headlights”and continue down the same old path… hardheads

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

DREAM BROTHER Thank you for that post and link. I recently spent the weekend taking care of my 18 month old grandson and my son had a special bottle of heavily-fluoridated water for and recommended by his pediatrician. I told him that it was dangerous, but I am not the doctor that they have entrusted my grandson’s care to. I will forward thid video to my son. Thanks again.

• Yes, I’ve seen this video. I’m also scared of bottled water in plastic. Time to invest in a water distiller, I guess! But, sadly, I hear that isn’t even good enough… although, David Wolfe says it helps if you put crystals, lemon juice, or some blades of grass in your water…who knows? I can’t wait to live on my own island with a fresh water spring! That’s the real pureness!

• Fluoride is a scary thing and it’s ridiculous how unaware people are of its harmfulness. I bought unfluoridated toothpaste and switched to only drinking natural spring water as soon as I found out the truth about it.