Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Do vegetables have feelings?

2»

Comments

• I actually like ELO. I think a lot of plants would too.

• LOL That’s Hilarious!

• rawmama writes, 20 hours ago: I have a friend that suggested that I pray that the food I eat is organic even though it wasn’t when I bought it…I thought that was a clever prayer! :)

Hmmmmm…that would be like eating some bacon and praying that it is a leaf of spinach.

• That reminds me. When I was just a kid, I used to go to bed each night and pray for a new bicycle. I’d get up every morning and look in the driveway, but there never was one. Then I realized after church one day, that God doesn’t work like that. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me!

• I spoke to a medical intuitive friend of mine a while back and she told me that she says a small prayer over her food before she consumes it…something to the effect “Let this food be exactly what I need for perfect health, nothing more, nothing less.” It seems that this prayer is also appropriate when you can’t find or can’t afford organic food. Also she said that when she communicates with plants she finds them very generous, willing to give to us humans. Since I can’t confirm that intuitively, I trust her enough to take her word on this. It is an interesting point since plants seem to spread their seeds pretty easily, almost like they expect us to take some.

• The Secret Life of Plants>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4753736638977368381&ei=SnlYSrzqKZfk-Ab3o_nLCw&q=the+secret+life+of+plants

Rare 1979 documentary explores the Secret Life of Plants, with music and songs by Stevie Wonder.

One Love