Sun-gazing -

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I’m researching this right now. I accidentally looked directly at the sun, full on, for several seconds and had a religious experience that terrified me and struck with down with awe. So I’m very curious about it, but I want to play it safe and not go blind, LOL.

Anyone know more about it here?

Comments

• David Wolfe covered it a bit in his sun food diet success system book… I’ll see if I can find it later. Think he mentioned building up tolerance slowly and only when the sun was rising or setting/rays weren’t that bright…

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Cool! I’m glad a raw foodist has written and experienced this…paved the way so to speak.

I have this paranoid fear of damaging eyes…but the only illusion is fear, so maybe I should get over it and start slowly.

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

i haven’t tried that, but I do meditate on fire or candle flame. That might work for you too, since your name is moth :)

• Yes, I read about it in David’s book… I’m very interested in this as well… :)

Check out my new raw recipe blog! http://rawlaland.blogspot.com/ it’s a bit bare at the moment, but will be bursting with recipes/photos in just a few weeks!

• DreaDrea Raw Master

I sun stare occasionally, it’s liberating! Start slow and build up. Do it during sun rise/set. There is allot of history on ancient tribes that did it, some would call it sun worship.