Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

your absolute favorites!

honeywaterhoneywater Raw Newbie

what are your absolute favorite recipes on here? those tried and true ones that you just can’t live without!

Comments

• OH jeez, that’s tough, it depends on my mood. When I’m hormonal it’s the brownie bites and chocolate avocado pudding. Then when I’m into salty, I need the green cheesy pop-corn, but my staple is my butternut squash con agli olio. Other than that, I’m a simple girl. I love all the recipes, I;m not sure that helps.

• DreaDrea Raw Master

Well…I’m a newbie! At first I tried allot of recipes, but I guess my taste buds were not ready because they were overpowering, until I made the sausage pizza WOW! Its a keeper! I’m sure in the future there will be others.

• I LOVE the curried carrot soup…it is SOOO amazing. Especially in the winter, warmed up in the D. :)

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

TRE- you’ve got to share the full details of Pizza night. That really looks amazing.

• lzhpt – Thank you, I’m so glad you like the looks of it! The taste is even more heavenly :) When my fiance ate cooked food, pizza was his favorite… now he never craves it because this does the trick EVERY time!! I’ll be posting that recipe along with many more in a few days… keep checking back. ;)

love & light

• honeywaterhoneywater Raw Newbie

AH! that pizza does look amazing!!

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I love, love, love the Asian Almond Slaw on this site – my mom used to make the SAD version, so this one is extra nice for me :) I’m also a huge fan of Bryan Au’s mock tuna and Matt Amsden’s Curry Corn Salad. The last 2 are not on this site… but, those are my favorites :)

• honeywater- thank you so much!! Keep checking back…there’s plenty more coming where that came from! ;)

• my favorite is really simple, but i love it and it’s great when i have a craving…the chocolate dip recipe with two ingredients: agave nectar and cacoa powder :)

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

OMG that pizza… :drools: That looks amazing Ella, I’ll be checking back! I’m currently transitioning to raw and I already miss SAD pizza, and that looks like a yummy alternative.

• Branwyn- Thank you! This pizza truly satisfies any craving for pizza… you cannot tell the difference…other than the fact that it’s WAY better and you don’t feel gross afterwards ;-p !!

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

:waits with baited breath:

Better than regular pizza?! AND I won’t have that lovely I just ate a brick of lard feeling?! Is this a dream?! I must taste!

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

Here’s another thread about favorite recipes: There are some good ones listed. Nice when people also include the link or give more info like the name of the contributor so it’s easy to look up and find the ‘favorite recipe’

http://www.goneraw.com/forums/6/topics/3961

I’d still love to know what spanish rice recipe Flybaby made and what raw bacon recipe Zoe made (from the above link). Sometimes there are multiple recipes for the same name/title

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Peas frozen and defrosted, with dill and olive oil and salt.