Thanks to everyone

I never thought I would “get to know” an online community or keep returning to it for that matter. But it’s been a year now and I’m still here. I keep coming back because of the support, love, humor, and yes, sometimes challenge you all bring to the table. Lately, especially, I’ve been feeling a tremendous amount of love coming off the computer screen. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve been going through a difficult time lately, filled with anxiety and tremendous self doubt. I feel as if something major is working it’s way through and I’ll be more of an authentic self when it’s over. But right now it’s tough. I recognize that I come here a lot for comfort and camraderie. I have a wonderful partner and other people in my life, but there’s something about you folks-who are obviously “bucking the system” and trying to live authentically-that make me feel at home. So thank you, my goneraw friends. And hope this wasn’t too sappy.

Comments

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

This isn’t sappy, it’s LOVEly. Giving thanks is a wonderful show of gratitude and a sure way to ensure more of the good stuff. I second the motion!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

{{{{{{{{{Mon46}}}}}}}}} Much healing energy to you.

• all ty best to you mon46!

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

Mon46, I have only been on here about a week or so, but totaly get where your coming from about the people on here being so nice and suportive. Have a virtual hug! and hope the difficult time resolves itself in the best way possible for you :-)

• I totally agree. It’s really nice to find a community of others who are genuine, loving, supportive and graciously accept with gratitude all of the offerings RAW brings. It’s also refreshing to see others who appreciate everything down to the dirt that our food grows in, as well as those who are RAW not just for a fad diet but for a nourishing, nutrional and spiritual journey through transformation.

Open arms with many hugs to give you all, Johnny

• Oh wow. I just woke up, turned on the computer and read all your comments. What a way to start my day! To Carmentina, Bluedolfin, shansraw, springleaf and Johnny: Thanks for your loving thoughts, hugs and good wishes. You really give me energy to face the day and know I’m not alone on this journey. Love and hugs to you all!!!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’ve been reading goneraw for close to a year now, and i’m continually impressed at how lovely everyone is! By contributing to goneraw, you all have made this a precious and sweet community. Because of you, contributors, I have: GONE RAW!! and reduced my consumption of fossil fuels, reduced consumerism, stopped using hair and skin chemicals, stopped using chemical cleaning products, started a garden, plan to live off the grid – permaculture, made raw friends, got a positive attitude, joined a club, changed my world view, tried raw chocolate : )

Keep coming here for comfort Mon – we’re here for you!!

• Thank you, Winona. I’d also like to echo much of what you wrote re: reducing my carbon footprint since joining this community. We are also building an off the grid, hydropowered small place in upstate NY. It won’t be our primary residence (for now), but you never know. All of you have really influenced me in so many positive ways. What a group!

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Yes! I love this place. I always get encouragement when I need strength and ideas when I run out of creativity. It’s so refreshing to talk to people who are doing the same thing or variations of the same thing as I am.

You’re so right Mon46, there’s not getting tired of people who are there for you. Even if it is across cyberspace