Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Nutsonline

do any of you ever order nuts from here?

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Their Chia Seeds are cheaper than others online… Also the prices for 25 pounds or more are very reasonable, from what I have seen…

Thanks for the forum as I may use this source in the future…

• Your welcome. Can you suggest any other reliable online stores?

• I like Nutsoline a lot. I can’t think of any other sources with good prices, but I bet others can help!

• I’ve ordered macadamia nuts from this website and they were nice and fresh. http://caromacsc.tripod.com/driedfruitnutsseedsandherbs/index.html They seem to have good prices too!

• I liked Caromac, too, until I lost my money.

On September 9, 2008 I placed a substantial order with Caromac, an online seller of nuts. My one previous experience with them was good. This time there was no acknowledgement of my order and I didn’t receive it.

I sent emails and left phone messages but got no reply. On September 28 I filed a complaint with Paypal and continued trying to contact Caromac.

On October 9, Paypal found in my favor, but says there is no money in Caromac account. They won’t give me a refund unless money shows up there.

Bottom line: The Caromac site took my money, nothing was delivered, phone messages were unreturned, emails were unanswered. Paypal won’t refund my money unless they can extract it from Caromac.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

I ordered raw pistachios and sunflower seeds from Nutsonline a while back…very tasty and arrived quickly.

Swayze

• I’ve been really happy with the quality of products I’ve bought from NOL and also pretty much happy with the price (nuts are just expensive!!). My only complaint is that they are not transparent in what they call “raw”, being really pasturized (eg almonds)

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I haven’t bought any nuts from them yet just some chia and raw cocoa. They got here really fast. I love ordering and then getting stuff in the mail it is like Christmas you know its coming and just cant wait then you come home from work on day and “surprise”