Hi From New Zealand...

Hi everyone! I am 21 and live in New Zealand. I have been reading this site for a few months, so decided it is about time that I join:) I have been looking into eating Raw for a some time now, and intend to go 100% raw very soon. This site is so great for recipes and help…so I look forward to chatting with you all!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Welcome and hope you enjoy your new journey!!!

• CaresCares Raw Newbie

Welcome Angel_NZ, good time to start as we head into Summer…that is always the best time as the variety is so much better. Cares (NSW, Australia)

• Thanks for the welcome guys:)

@ Cares: Yeah I agree with you…I am feeling heaps more motivated with the lovely spring weather too:)

• Cool! I’ve been to New Zealand and Australia, and it was so much fun. It’s beautiful over there, and the people are so nice and I dig the way they talk. I got to see all kinds of strange and different wild animals that we don’t have here in the states like kangaroos, koalas, wallabys, and boongas.

• miss soufflemiss souffle Raw Newbie

hey im from nz too.auckland. but im not really 100% ugh cough or even 50% raw yet.. im getting some cool recipes here though as well and plan to increase my rawness! where abouts in new zealand are you?

omg its so wicket theres someone from here on here haha i mean from nz yaanes

• Hi miss souffle! Sorry I haven’t been around the forums much lately, so missed your replies.Yeah it is great to see a few fellow kiwis on here:) I am in the Auckland area too…so would be great to chat with you a bit more! Hopefully you are still around to notice this post…lol:)

hey. i just noticed and sent a message back on my nz post hehe with my email address...

http://goneraw.com/node/19712

im 22!! lol