Member's Mom Passed

BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

This was posted on the Trolls… thread and I thought the info is to important and might get lost there. There is a possibility that others who might not read that thread would want to express their support to Blue_Eyes… Some people have already expressed their support on the other thread.

Blue_Eyes writes, Sep 14, 2008:

I have been gone for a over a week due to my Mother passing away last Wednesday…

Blue_Eyes~ Much healing energy to you and your family.

Comments

• drgonflydrgonfly Raw Newbie

Blue_Eyes: May peace be with your & your family. My father passes away almost 11 years ago & there are times when it seems like yesterday. May your memories bring joy in the future.

• Blue_Eyes, my grandmother passed away on that same day (last Wednesday, or perhaps a week later), and I know how hard it has been for my mother and her siblings, as well as for me. My support is with you right now. Trust in your memories.

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Thanks for doing this Blue Dolphin it was such a kind thought.

I did see that thread but would like to say again, so sorry for your loss.

My thought’s are with you at this difficult time.

With love

• Hi, my mum died suddenly two years ago, I was told over the phone by my sister whilst I was on a lunch break at work. I rerun that phone call over and over and I still think OMG she is gone. I still beat myself up that I didn’t get to see her before that (I lived 80 miles away) I have a huge void in my life now, even though my mum could be a sticky person to deal with, but it has got easier to live with. My thoughts are with you Blue_Eyes.

• Respect and kind thoughts to you during this time of need, Blue eyes.

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

Blue eyes, sorry for your loss, remember the good times you had with her.

Peace be with her.

• Blue_Eyes,

Your mother lives on through you…

Stay Strong

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

thank you everyone and Bluedophin it was very wonderful for you to start this thread it means so much. You are all a wonderful bunch of people and you inspire me to keep going. there is much to learn and do in this world. and I am thankful I found this site.