Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

candida cleanse

TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

I need a good candida clease for my husband. And suggestions?

Comments

• I don’t know the answer to this, but I am currently looking for an answer too! I have a candida overgrowth in my blood stream/intestines and I need to have it rectified asap. The only thing I know that might work is a colon cleanse. Sorry I can’t be of much help! Good topic though.

• Tzefira and brownwy, I am the Executive Chef, and Teacher at the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute in Puerto Rico. We have helped many people overcome or control their candida problems by offering a Living Foods Lifestyle. Check out our website at www.annwigmore.org for more information.

• TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

common people help me out ….

• This stuff is amazing!

http://miraclemineral.org/

A colon cleanse won’t get Candida back into balance if you’re growing a lot of it in your blood! This stuff, along with a Candida-reducing diet for a while, can really knock it out.

Good luck – the results are worth the effort!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

all i know is that all yeasts including nutritional yeast, and sugar should be avoided. i havent had a single bout since cutting out yeast and sugar.

you have my sympathys

namaste

• I have two friends who are doing a Candida cleanse the natural way. They are allowed to eat all fruit and veggies except oranges, brown rice, meat and few other items that I cannot remember (book is in the car- let me know if you want the specifics). They have to sweat in the bathtub for 30 minutes 6 times a week for detox. After 8 weeks they slowly add back foods and wait to see if there is a reaction. I have considered doing a modified version of this so it is raw. Interesting issue is that people develop cold symptoms if they do not sweat 6 times a week, but the cold symptoms disappear when they sweat again.

• rawlizardrawlizard Raw Newbie

If you have a severe case of candida, the correct diet and a colon cleanse may not be enough. Acidophilus are particularly good against candida and help a lot with any gut problems you may have (populates the small intestine). Start slowly with one capsule at bedtime, and then one at bedtime and one upon arising. Build up to 3-4 capsules a day (be cautious if you have a compromised immune system though). If you find a formula that has bifidus strains, try it as well, that will help to repopulate the good flora in the colon. Also eat cultured vegetables and liquids (raw kombucha, coconut kefir, etc) at every meal (start slowly, very important!). Good luck to you.