Hello from Michigan!

Just thought I’d stop by and say hello! :)

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

hello!

I’m nowhere near michigan but it’s all in the same country right? haha

• Hey! I’m a Michigander too!

• Hey there! I’m from Michigan too! Originally from the Newaygo area, than Mt. Pleasant and Lansing, now I’m living around the border near Toledo in Lambertville. What areas are you all from? It’s good to know there are others in Michigan. I have not yet found any raw food people in my own area.

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

I live a world away … in Canada. However, I’m minutes from the Detroit-Windsor border. There’s a cafe in Windsor that offers living foods cuisine on Wednesday evenings. I’m keen to try it out. If you’re not too far away, consider crossing the border to meet up for a raw restaurant experience. You might want to have a look at this site to learn about fellow raw Michiganders: http://www.michiganrawfood.com/

• I'm in Michigan also - right across from Canada, I can see it out my front window. Welcome to this forum!

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

Hey, Rawlinda Sue! Whereabouts are you? I'm 10 minutes from the Ambassador Bridge. We almost have enough people for a raw meetup sometime.

• Finally someone else from Michigan! doesn't seem to be a lot of raw-fooders around here...