Gov. Palin & Senator Clinton address the nation

JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

I thought we could use a bit of humor this Friday and posted this poplular clip from SNL.

I may even dress up as Palin for Halloween this year with a good wig, big power suit, some Tina Fey glasses. Hell, I think Tina Fey should be VP! Now that’s one smart lady who is probably more qualified :-)

hillary-open”>http://www.hulu.com/watch/34465/saturday-night...

I don’t know why it’s crossed out but you can still click on the link!

Comments

• Bwahahaha. My husband and I watched this the other day online – I thought I was going to pee my pants.

nice idea Joyce about Tina Fey. For some humor and lightness to all this, we should think of and list who we’d nominate to be president/VP – if we could… (in addition to Meditating’s nomination, of course) ; )

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

LOL. That was absolutely fabulous! They really hit the mark. Thanks for posting that.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Hi JoyceH... thanks for the laugh….both SNL women did a great job.
    Thanks for sharing the link.

• SO funny!!

JoyceH- if you put a dash directly in front of and behind, it will come out like that all crossed out. But if you either leave a space after the first dash and a space before the last dash OR use double dashes in each spot, it will not cross the entire thing/word/phrase out.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

JoyceH....just a formatting suggestion….sometimes if you put a dash or a double dash before and after a comment it will put a ‘strike’ line through it.
    Cheers