Cheating... I feel horrible...

My friends and I went cliff jumping out of town on Sunday and I went to Wild Oats to pick up some snacks for the drive and for the day spent swimming.

I honestly dont know why, but I picked up the crappiest foods for the trip. Vegan sushi (no tofu or anything in it, rice, advacados, seaweed and carrots, non organic) salted and roasted pistachios, Planters trail mix (picked up at a gas station).

Ugh. I woke up with a cold sore forming, my face breaking out, and being super tired.

Does anyone know a good three day cleanse I can do?

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I have been there, just around the amount of time raw that you are jkd. I always thought it was my subconcious trying to “test” if raw was really the right way to go. I felt horrible afterwards, and that really made me “know” that raw was the way I should be eating. I cleansed by doing the master cleanse for a few days. One of my friends just drank lemon water for 3 days. Hope you feel better soon!

• I cheated yesterday too. Potato chips and french onion dip. My guts are not happy with me today. I’ll be doing a lot of cheating this coming weekend as well as a friend is coming to town to visit and is going to expect me to show him around and take him to eat. he is not interested in eating a raw meal for every meal. So I’ll be cheating again. Hopefully I’ll make better choices than chips and onion dip! blah….