Cron-o-meter

I saw someone suggest this on another thread and downloaded it. It is really easy to use but I have no idea what to set the values at. Since I have been on raw (3mo’s) I have lost about 20lbs. I would like to lose about 30lbs more at a comfortable rate. I am not unhappy with how I look but there are some things I would like to do next summer/fall that will require me to be in top shape. I am actually not that focused on the weight as much as I am toning up. What are some good general values for some one who is trying to build lean muscle/lose weight?

Female Age 26 Height 5’7” Weight 165lb Exercise 4x a week

Comments

• I would suggest looking into Dr. Doug Graham’s book “The 80/10/10 Diet”!

• thanks Kait! I started reading that thread about 80/10/10 but I find it hard to believe that I could lose weight consuming all those calories! I do want to read the book, either way.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

to develop lean muscle you have to exercise. food isn’t going to do it.

eat when you’re hungry. continue eating raw… after the initial “major” weight loss i found it took more time to shed the last remaining pounds… this is not a miracle weight loss program… it’s a return to health. that may take time.

i gained weight on 8/1/1, my face broke out, i got really tired. i STRONGLY believe it’s not for everyone and i’m surprised at how much attention it gets on this site now. if you are SUPER SUPER active i think it might work just fine. but i’m not and i don’t believe your lifestyle should change to fit your diet.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

p.s. cronometer