Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Waterbaby..

clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Hey there,

I saw in your post on the ‘major updates’ thread that your Dad was unwell, I wanted to express my well wishes but thought it might be more appropriate to say it here, so, I hope all’s as well as it can be and you’re holding up ok, its a hard place to be so my thoughts are with you.

Much Love

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I lived closer so I could be there with you. Remember to take good care of yourself as well. Please keep us updated as time permits. Love ya’, Your “sister”

• WaterBaby- sending you and your Dad loving and healing thoughts

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Yes Waterbaby, Heartfelt wishes of health & comfort are being sent in honor of your Dad.
    Peace to you and your family ~ gg

• all the best to you and your family during this difficult time, sending good thoughts your way.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I spoke with Waterbaby a few minutes ago and she said I could share the following with the GoneRaw community. Her dad had another stroke this morning, and all indications are that the end is near. Her wish is that his exit from this world be as peaceful and painfree as possible. I will update you on this thread as more information becomes available. Her dad’s first name is Buel, but he goes by the nickname of Pudgie.

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

Oh Waterbaby, lots of love and light to you and your family <<<<<<<<<<

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Hey emtpdmom,

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear the news. Thanks for letting us know, am glad she know’s we’re thinking of them.

Pudgie – what a great nickname.

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

Waterbaby, im sorry…...hugs

Waterbaby’s father passed away peacefully about 8:30 AM EST. He had a peaceful night and Waterbaby and her mother were with him at the time. She asked me to express her gratitude for all your kind thoughts on their behalf.

• much love and respect to waterbaby and her family during this time. you are in our thoughts.

• WoW sorry to hear this news, sending out good vibrations to you WATERBABY ((((((((PEACE)))))))))))

• Annabelle77Annabelle77 Raw Newbie

Heartbreaking… Waterbaby, much love to you and your family. Hang in there!

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Waterbaby Sincere Condolences to you & your family on the loss of your Dad.
    Hugs & Sympathy ~ gg

• Waterbaby -

Know we are here for you. {{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}

You are in my thoughts.

• Your family is in my prayers, waterbaby.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Waterbaby So sorry to hear the news.Losing a parent is so very hard. My heart goes out to you and your mother.

• My thoughts are with you, Waterbaby! Keep us posted?

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Greatest sympathy for you and your family. Take care!

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

So sorry for your loss waterbaby, deepest sympathy and lots of love and healing energy to you and your family.

looking forward to having you back when you feel up to it.

Take care of you and yours, love and hugs

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

i am so sorry to hear of your loss…((gentle hug))

• Blessings Waterbaby. May your tears and cries out be cleansing to your soul. May you and yours be comforted and have joy restored in your healing journey. You are loved! Strength, rest and surely peace be with you. ((hug))

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Yes, waterbaby, so sorry to hear about your dad. Take care. Ardesmond that is very sweet.

• I am so sorry Waterbaby. Send you lots of love.

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

So sorry for your loss, waterbaby, many hugs, peace.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

watherbaby~ Much love and healing energy to you and your family.

• My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Sending you a big hug.

• Waterbaby, I’m thinking of you, how are you? Blessings.

Has anyone heard from her?

She called a few minutes ago, and seems to be doing as well as can be expected.

• Waterbaby, I’m sorry to hear about your loss. My loving thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We look forward to your presence when it’s right to return. Until then, warm hugs.