Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

So Tired...

2»

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

perfect angie! That’s exactly what I think and feel.

• FruginiFrugini Raw Newbie

I try to take supplements, but I’m awful at it (I hate swallowing things). The trick for me seems to be food combining. Apparently if you mix something high in iron with something high in vitamin c or malic acid it DOUBLES the absorption of iron. The dr gave me a list of things to combine. So every day I’ve been having a spinach/kale smoothie with an orange and an apple. Also cauliflower is high in vitamin c and good to mix with greens. I’m going in to have my blood tested again in a couple months, so I’ll see if that did the trick.

• dogsuponhotcatsdogsuponhotcats Raw Newbie

LOL Come hang out with me I’m hyper enough to share plenty of energy. :o) In all seriousness, I have no clue what to tell you. I’ve tried green “juice” which made me hyper & INSANE, but never again, I won’t go into the story, but it kind of involves a “boom” lol. But if you’ve got enough time and you don’t have a cheapass piece of TV ordered crap like I do (or did), go crazy – and you will go crazy! ;P

By the way, does anyone else get reeeeallyy tired from 12 noon to around 3PM?? Around 3, I’m back to being jumpy & crazy. It’s not like I eat a heavy meal for lunch. ???