We need a publisher for Poemomm

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I think if anyone knows a good publisher, we need to hook them up with Poemomm and get a raw cookbook going. I am so grateful that she blesses us with her unbelievable creations free here at goneraw, but it is in my opinion that her recipes are as good or better than most anything that is out there, and the whole world should benefit! These brownies you posted today, and the gnocchi are unreal, creative, and beautiful. Your approach to raw cuisine is to inspire, and that to me is what true cookbooks are about. Many raw cookbooks have recipes that are so ridiculously simple, they are offensive. I can handle simple salads and juice myself, but when i go to a raw cookbook, I want to be able to see the possibilites of what can be done and how creative one can get. Poemomm, your recipes fit the bill for this..If I saw a cookbook out there filled with your creations and beautiful pictures, I would gladly spend some of my money to show my appreciation for your talents. Also, your glorious fall landscape photo is beautiful. Thanks for all you do here at gone raw. Just wanted to let you know it is appreciated.

Comments

• dodododo Raw Newbie

you could always publish on lulu.com , i am just waiting for my first book to be published with them, the herbs of the northern shaman, its a rerelease with all my photography yay, its very exciting :D

i think it would be ideal for poemomm too

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I second this! Poemomm- You could put out an ebook, and I think you’d definitely get folks purchasing it!! I certainly would! For example, you could do a batch of 20 recipes for $5, and release as many batches as you want. Lovely!!

Your recipes are WAYYY better than Matt Amsden, I’m just saying.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I have been checking out her lovely recipes but I haven’t tried any yet, what do you guys think I should try first?

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Mmmm Zoe I would have to say the Snickerdoodles. :)

• E-book definately!! Good thought Winona. There are many good e-book publishers out there. Higher and broader distribution and you save trees. : )

From what I see, you are a beautiful person Poemomm.

• poemomm has the BEST recipes! just thought i’d throw that in :-)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

oooh OK, Snickerdoodles it is then ;)

I was just looking at them. Poemm is so generous to give us all these amazing recipes!