Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Anti-Theft Lunch Device

WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

How do you protect your RAW food from being eaten by coworkers?

Here’s a SAD idea: http://www.skforlee.com/independent_work/lunch_…

Comments

• dodododo Raw Newbie

hehe thats brilliant, wonder how it would look with a salad in there :) . thanks for sharing

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I don’t – I take extra & offer it to people. But the lunch bag is HILARIOUS! :D

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

tehehehehe. That’s so disgustingly smart.

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

If I take a “cool but raw” thing to work then I, like angie, deliberatly take in extra, – This is me in “raw by stealth” mode. te he

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

Of course if I used the lunchbag, people would make jokes about mold being raw, so go ahead and eat it!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I would put tiny plastic ants in my food. Folks joke asking if I eat bugs. Maybe they’ll believe me!

• ha thats funny but wouldnt people just end up throwing it out? (if someone is cleaning out the frige)

• great idea. i wonder if there are any anti-theft devices for a bag of fruit? many times people take my fruit. maybe put a bit of white or green on my oranges?!

• I leave my lunch in a backpack that I keep in my general area. Stuff won’t spoil in the amount of time I am at work, and the fridge is so cold where i work that I have had salad freeze (gross)..