Aloe Vera Juice

I keep hearing about Aloe Vera Juice and the benefits of drinking it but don’t really know where to start.

If you take it, can you tell me how it has helped you? If you know of a great website full of Aloe info, could you link me?

Thanks guys, you are alwasy so helpful when I post!!!

Comments

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

I’d like to know more about this aswell!

• the freshest way is to buy your aloe vera plant. If you pull each stem you use from the root a new one will grow back.

put the aloe vera leaf you want to use to soak overnight in fresh water. This draws out the toxic substance it contains. The bitterness of unsoaked aloe vera is a sign of its toxicity. put something on top of it to pin it down if it floats in the water. The next day split it in half and scrape out the gel-like substance….it can be used in smoothies.

where i am from they make this ‘health drink” by shaking the fresh aloe-vera with pee pollen, honey and some bark and root extracts. It is hard to drink but supposed to be amazing for the liver and colon.

• So all the juice is, is the ‘gel’ from inside??

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

I always thought aloe was an emetic? maybe the toxic stuff is what does it. that is good news. I have two giant aloes..one is 45’’ tall! I don’t know how i’m going to move it to PA though

• Aloe ver juice is very much hhelpful in fighting from many of disease. By drinking aloevera juice you can keep you feel fresh and clean. you don't have to face any kind of skin problems with it. there are many other aloevera benefits which helps you in cuts, burns and others.