Hello from la!

Hi raw enthusiasts! My name is Diva, my friend Amanda and I run a raw catering company in los angeles. I love looking at this site for new recipe ideas and decided to join. If you live in los angeles, then you should think about keeping in touch about the fun events that we do around the city! we post them on our myspace (myspace.com/cropsandrawbers). we also have a blog http://cropsandrawbers.blogspot.com/ We love eating raw and sharing raw foods with others in awesome environments. look forward to seeing you around!

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Raw Catering – how lovely! I wish I lived in your area to taste your goodies. Please join us on the forums when you have time! And we’d love to see some of your recipes.

• oooooo.. im very much excited! I live in the Los Angeles area and will definitely keep you both in mind!

• I live in LA too YAY!, i just added u as my friend on myspace, my name is “soobi j’s back” :D …..I would love to hear about the events you do etc. Also let me know if you girls ever need any help…I use to work at CRU (on sunset in silverlake) and know a few things about this and that…luv helping out other people with the same interests. 

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

will do. am moving to LA is january! =)

looking around the santa monica area. you?

• I live in LA too!! I would love to know about any events that you are having. (I already added you as my friend on my space, my name is Sarah.)

• I live in Echo Park near downtown and silverlake area. give me a shout when you get to town :) .....maybe we can have some raw get togethers.

BrighteyesLA- what part do you live in?

will do stacey. i love silverlake. =)

• I live in Koreatown. We are pretty much neighbors!

• ooowa! would you like to get together some time? maybe go to CRU?

• I would love that! I have wanted to go to Cru for a long time. 

• I live in los angeles as well. it so is great to see more representation on this board!

• bright eyes, I will def write to you soon, I am opening a biz this week and am very busy…but I have been dying to meet more raw foodies, so I would love to have lunch or dinner soon!

Little bird- wanna come?