Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw Foodist Crushes

2»

Comments

• My three favorites, listed in alphabetical order, are Anthony Anderson, Richard Blackman & Markus Rothkranz!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

I love Jason Mraz. Music and raw foodist! I call him my boyfriend to my husband. hehe

• heartshapedsky, I didn’t know Jason Mraz was a raw foodie, I love him!!

• oh man, i can’t believe i forgot mraz. while this comes across as totally stalker-ish, sometimes i am able to convince myself i’m going to marry him. LOL. i LOOOOOOOOOVE his music, he’s a raw foodie, and he lives on an AVOCADO FARM. does it get any better?

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

How about Russell James?

I think he’s kinda cute in a boy next door way (and any guy that can make raw food look that amazing..) If you havent yet seen his work, OMG, have a look here...

I’m also intrigued about DW – What has he done..?

• Rawperasinger, you’ll have me as your competition! I jokingly refer to Jason Mraz as my “soulmate,” for the same reasons you mentioned (plus I’ve heard he’s a cat lover, which is a requirement in my book)! :-D

• My fiance is the most amazing (and yes, hottest) raw foodist I know of!!! Check out his band, myspace.com/anyone… he writes, performs all instruments, and sings… THE MOST talented person in the world. :)

• I forgot all about Brendan Brazier. He’s hot. ;o)

• SueSue Raw Newbie

lulushka8, sorry for the mis-info on my post. I changed “Iranian” to “Armenian” Thanks for the info.

Kathykate, unfortunately, at least as of a year or two ago, Matthew Kenney & Sarma are no longer together. I found out one of the times I went to their restaurant. She bought him out and now owns Pure Food and Wine. Just thought you’d like to know.

• Hm, I honestly have not heard of many of the guys mentioned. I may have to do some google searches lol